Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chrysocolla DragonFly Necklace

Off all the necklaces that I have designed, this Chrysocolla DragonFly necklace is my FAVOURITE. I have had the thought of keeping this design for myself as I love all things DragonFly!

When I first put this out for sale, I had many admirers, many touched, many tried it on but could not carry it. Finally, my cousin, who by the way lives in France, saw it, tried it and it's now hers! She carried it very well!

A short write-up on the Chrysocolla stones and if youwish to find out more about any other stones and their meanings, I recommend you visit this website http://crystal-cure.com/ :
It brings about calm feelings where one is upset. It is a stone of peace, increased wisdom and discretion. It is also a stone used to attract love. Chrysocolla promotes level headiness, encouraging clarity of thought and a neutral, cool attitude during turbulence. It can be used to decreased nervousness and irritability.

Necklace (43cm) ~ Chrysocolla with Green Agate and Clear Crystals as spacers
Pendant ~ DragonFly encrusted with Abalone Shell

Ear-Rings ~ Chrysocolla stones with Metal Fillers

A close up of the DragonFly pendant

A close up of the Chrysocolla stones with Clear Crystals

No comments: